Standard AJIA Factory Package
Standard AJIA Factory Package is an exterior materials package ONLY. Starting with complete structural engineered plans, doors, windows, roof, decking and siding, fascia, soffit and all wall panels and structural framing to bring the home to exterior finish off the foundation. Labour for installation is not included. Ideal for Owner Builders.
FACTORY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
FACTORY PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
How the Process Works:
Getting your Custom Prefab home to your site can be done in many different ways. Having good access to your property is key in receiving your AJIA Factory Package. Other Options are also available. AJIA logistics seeks the most economical transport quotes available.
- The most common method for delivery for AJIA Factory packages is by truck. Trucking quotes are provided by AJIA.
- For homeowners building on islands, a combination of truck and barge and or truck and ferry depending on access.
- For homeowners who are building in remote locations, a helicopter is often used to get the Factory Package onto the jobsite. This can be a very efficient and cost effective option surprisingly.
The Pricing Process of the Standard Package
CATCHMENT AREA: GREATER VANCOUVER REGIONAL DISTRICT, SEA TO SKY CORRIDOR, WHISTLER & SUNSHINE COAST
*Special to local customers only, AJIA Construction Division is happy to provide estimates on the below services. Quotes for assembly of the STANDARD FACTORY PACKAGE are very common, and additional services are also available upon request. Let our AJIA Construction Services Department provide as much or as little service that is required by the homeowner. This is ideal for the OWNER BUILDER.
OUT OF CATCHMENT AREA
*Notice to USA Customers: AJIA is fully registered with US Customs and Homeland Security to be able to ship our Standard AJIA House Packages duty free part of NAFTA. Click HERE to learn more about the AJIA USA Division.
FULL ASSEMBLY CREW SERVICE: (Within British Columbia)
With a shortage of skilled quality labour, AJIA provides REMOTE ASSEMBLY CREWS, which can travel to your job site to assemble the STANDARD FACTORY PACKAGE. Assembly services are quoted based on the size of the package, the duration it will take to assemble and in most cases, the homes are quoted to a “Lock up” stage where the exterior is completely finished. Windows, doors, roofing, siding, soffit, fascia, and all materials of the Standard Factory Package are used to assemble the house to a waterproof stage.
This service would be quoted based on a set price to complete the project and include the following in the quote:
- Daily Rate for labour – Most assembly crews consist of a min of 3 crew
- Travel Costs – Air, boat, car rentals, mileage, tool trailer
- Accommodations – local accommodation near jobsite, each crew member must have their own bed and room where possible
- Daily food per diem – based on 3 meals a day either groceries provided for meal prep, or meals prepared or eating at local restuarants
- Any other incidentals involved in getting to and from the location
- Typical work schedules are 10 day on, 4 day off, work crews work a min of 8-10 hrs per day
Please contact your AJIA representative HERE for more information.
With today’s global economy, AJIA Custom Prefab Homes are shipped globally around the world. Although the homes are shipped with detailed manifests and assembly instructions, not every home owner or builder is accustomed to assembling a prefab home effectively and efficiently. AJIA provides a SUPERVISOR SERVICE where a fully trained AJIA Representative will come to your location and oversee the assembly of the home, provide guidance and instruction to your building crews and assist where necessary to bring the home to exterior lock up.
Contact your AJIA representative for more information. Below outlines some of the costs that will be quoted for this service:
- Daily Rate – depending on where in the world. Approximately $600-$800 Can/Day
- Travel Costs – Air, car rentals, mileage
- Daily food per diem