Retreat to the great outdoors in your own recreational home. Designed and built to suit your lifestyle, taste, and specific lot, your recreational home is about affordable customization. Perfect for mountain cabins, holiday homes, ranch cabins, lake cottages, beach retreats, permanent homes, guest ranches, retirement resorts, hunting-fishing lodges, art studios or classrooms.
Your recreational home package is a quality prefabricated kit that includes all components and materials above the foundation to bring your home to a “finished lock-up” – sealed from the elements, completely finished from the outside. Pre-engineered plans eliminate the time and cost of finding your own architect and engineer. Prefabricated panels and pre-cutting speeds and simplifies construction. Pre-finished exteriors and decking assures a gorgeous low-maintenance exterior finish for years to come.
Custom Recreational Home – STANDARD AJIA PACKAGE
Standard AJIA Package is exterior material package ONLY. Starting with complete structural engineered plans, doors, windows, roof, decking and siding, fascia, soffit and all wall panels to bring the home to exterior finish off the foundation. Labour for installation is not included. Ideal for Owner Builders.
Includes the following:
- Permit ready plans
- Specialized prefabricated building components (timber accents, wall systems, windows, doors, roofing, fascia, siding and soffit)
- Weather packaging
- Assistance with delivery to your site
- Assistance with onsite construction through our internal and external network of builders
- AJIA Limited Factory Warranty
- Manufacturer’s Warranty on Windows, Doors & Roofing materials
- 15 Year installation warranty on windows using the Quad Lock LePage Sealant and certified AJIA technician.
Special to British Columbia customers, we assure introductions to professional set-up services. We recognize that one of the primary difficulties for recreational home clients is finding carpenters and good subtrades. AJIA has aligned with a number of ‘Away Teams’ who specialize in remote site set-ups – island, coastal, mountainous or otherwise. The team arrives when your foundation is finished and will get your home to lock-up quickly and efficiently.
STANDARD AJIA PACKAGE OPTIONS:*
*Special to local customers, AJIA Construction division is happy to provide construction management support through building services, foundations, all sub trades and interior design. Please ask your AJIA representative if you are within our catchment area of these services.
- FULL Service Licensed Builder with Home Warranty
- Construction Management Support on an hourly basis
- Site crews to assist with construction such as foundations, site preparation and assembly
- Interior Design Services, Architectural and Custom design services
- Custom Additions and Renovations
- Wood Flooring Douglas Fir 1×4 or 1×6 tongue and groove
- Rainscreen Materials
- Recommendations and support service for surveyors, barging and transport companies
STANDARD AJIA PACKAGE OPTIONS FOR REMOTE CUSTOMERS, OUT OF TOWN, PROVINCE, OR COUNTRY:
*Notice to USA Customers, AJIA is fully registered with US Customs and Homeland Security to be able to ship to the US duty free part of NAFTA.
With today’s global economy, AJIA Custom Prefab Homes are shipped globally around the world. Although the homes are shipped with detailed manifests and assembly instructions, not every home owner or builder is accustomed to assembling a prefab home effectively and efficiently. AJIA provides a SUPERVISOR SERVICE where a fully trained AJIA Representative will come to your location and oversee the assembly of the home, provide guidance and instruction to your building crews and assist where necessary to bring the home to exterior lock up.
Contact your AJIA representative for more information. Below outlines some of the costs that will be quoted for this service:
- Daily Rate – depending on where in the world. Approximately $600-$800 Can/Day
- Travel Costs – Air, car rentals, mileage
- Daily food per diem
FULL ASSEMBLY CREW SERVICE:
With a shortage of skilled labour, AJIA Custom Prefab Homes have it’s own Assembly Crews that have the ability to work remote and on the job site to assemble your AJIA Standard Package to exterior lock up. This service would be quoted based on a set price to complete the project and include the following in the quote:
- Daily Rate
- Travel Costs – Air, boat, car rentals, mileage
- Daily food per diem
Please contact your AJIA representative for more information.